An affordable and easy to use healthcare specific cloud-based Policy Management System that doesn’t require a large budget or lengthy training efforts!
ComplyALIGN makes it easier for all types of healthcare organizations to align their workforce’s policy management workflow while maintaining corporate compliance and regulatory accreditation. With ComplyALIGN you can go paperless with a fully searchable, online repository of your policies, procedures, and contracts. The automated workflow within the system distributes documents, notifies staff, gathers approvals, and attests/tracks readership for your organization’s most important documents.
CORE FEATURES – POLICY MANAGEMENT
Automated policy task emails, on-screen notifications, built-in policy review, and approval workflows ensure all documents are reviewed and approved according to organization’s standards.
Documents can be organized in a logical folder hierarchies. Documents are searchable based on internal document content as well as title and user configurable meta-data.
Accountability and Transparency
Robust dashboards and reports are available to monitor statuses of all policies and procedures. Appropriate reminders are automatically generated for documents that require immediate attention.
Policy Version Control
Previous versions of documents as well as retired policies are automatically archived and available to system super users.
Authentication and Security
User accounts can be managed right within the system or integrated with your existing Active Directory. Internal access controls can be utilized to further secure access to specific documents or policies.
Online Fillable Forms
- Use the system to create complex online fillable Forms
- Upload and maintain PDF and other electronic documents
- Get notified upon Form submissions
- Easily extract form submission data
- Create routing workflows for Form submissions
Compliance Ticket Management
- Built-in ticket management allows you to manage compliance related tickets and issues.
- Users can submit and track the status of their own tickets and work orders
- Tickets are electronically routed to the right staff and archived in the database for future reference
- Use the Policy Management System for managing other types of documents such as contracts and agreements
- Set viewing rights for confidential access
- Expiration of contracts up for review – get email reminders and notifications
- Tag contracts with additional keywords (term of contract, how much, vendor contact)
- See past revisions of contracts
SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO
ComplyALIGN Policy Management System Benefits:
- Easily accessible via any computer or device and web browser
- Cloud based delivery with minimal impact on your IT Staff
- User-friendly policy access – organize your policy library with ease
- Quick file setup – multiple files can be loaded in organized way
- Simplified, centralized policy access and document management
- Manage all policies in one location – view and edit your policies anywhere
- Improve regulatory compliance such as CMS, HIPAA, Joint Commission, and others
- Access past revisions and archives
- Eliminate errors with up-to-date policies and procedures
- Increase accountability and transparency with automated approval process
- Go paperless
- Easy multi-department or committee management
- No more manual searching for policies to update
- Complete version control
- Content auto-expiration
- Read acknowledgements to track user reviews – ensure all employees are notified of latest revisions
- Always be audit ready – ongoing policy archiving
- Complete document lifecycle audit trail
- Custom reporting
- Regulatory standard links
- Manage documents, policies and contracts with or without a workflow
- Risk management reporting and analysis
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
We did not have a system before ComplyALIGN. All P&Ps were on paper and handled by each department. This made it very difficult to manage across the board. With the new implementation, we have all users in one place, with searchable policies. 5/5 stars!
When going through our CMS survey, the surveyors were extremely impressed with the system’s ability to track review dates as well as any changes made. They said this was a better system than many of the others they had come across whilst doing their audits. I love the organizational abilities of this product and how easy it is to run.
Now, during surveys or state mandated investigations, whenever a surveyor asks for policies and procedures on a particular item, the person can go in a workstation and obtain the information in seconds. This was almost turnkey and our IT department customized all 13 sites from the platform in just weeks.