Using Policy Management Software to Promote Compliance
Join us on December 5th at 11am CDT for
-Searching and Finding Policies
-Policy Approval Workflow / Version Control
If you can’t make the webinar, please register anyway and we’ll send you a replay the following day! Looking forward to sharing with you! Rather have a personalized demo for your company? Schedule that here.
How to Solve 5 Major Pain Points in Your Compliance & Business Continuity Planning Processes
Please enjoy a joint webinar featuring ComplyALIGN Policy Manager and KingsBridgeBCP staff and learn how you can quickly align your compliance and business continuity planning efforts with these helpful software applications.
Managing your internal compliance and business continuity planning efforts can be a challenge. There are many software tools available that can accommodate these types of tasks. In this webinar, we will highlight two platforms that can effectively assist you in overcoming the main pain points associated with these processes.
These five main pain points will be addressed by both vendors:
• Not Having a Centralized Location for Policies and Procedures and BCP Documents
• Manual Management of Documents & Version Control
• Not Being Audit Ready
• Lack of Reporting
• No Budget or No Resources
In the US, there is a great demand placed on healthcare professionals to manage risk, be cost-efficient and be compliant. This brings the communication and management of Policies and Procedures to the forefront. Policy Management software has been developing over the...
Anne Sweeney is the Marketing Manager at ComplyALIGN and HospitalPORTAL. She is responsible for spearheading the strategic sales and marketing vision for the company. Anne has over 19 years of experience in sales and marketing. She’s been lucky enough to be able to support many different industries through her work tenure, but her most rewarding time has been spent managing the marketing strategies for web application development software products like ComplyALIGN.
Tam Williams is a skilled and experienced Project Manager and Business Continuity consultant working with KingsBridgeBCP. She has honed her expertise in project management over the past decade and across industries including healthcare, research, information technology, business analysis and as a consultant working in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Tam has facilitated business continuity workshops at DRJ conferences and Disaster Recovery Information Exchange quarterly meetings.
Top Tips for a Successful Policy Manager Implementation at Your Organization
Learn the best practices for selecting a policy vendor, what features to look for, phased implementation approaches and more! If you’d like to learn more about the ComplyALIGN Policy Manager, please reach to us at Sales@ComplyALIGN.com or check out the many resources on our website.
Anne Sweeney is the Marketing Manager at ComplyALIGN and HospitalPORTAL. She is responsible for spearheading the strategic sales and marketing vision for the company. With over 19 years of sales and marketing experience, Anne has spent a great deal of her career consulting and directing technical projects for a variety of industries. Justin Oshita is the Sr. Application Consultant at ComplyALIGN and HospitalPORTAL. He is responsible for product training and implementation, product release literature and content development, application testing, and client support. In his free time, you will find him beating his brother on the golf course.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- Simple User Interface
- Search and Access
- Review, Revise and Approve Policies
- Complete Version Control
- Full Revision History
- Notification Mechanisms
- Reporting & Control Panel
- Maintain Accreditation
- Forms and Workflows
- Contract Management
- Policy Activity Lists
- Staff Attestation/Read Acknowledgement/Notice Acceptance
- Comprehension Quizzes
- Collaboration Tools
- Online Document Distribution
- Flexible Configuration
- Role-Based Access
- Automatic Archiving
- Multiple File Formats Supported
- Multiple File Upload Tool
- Easily accessible via any computer or device web browser
- Minimal impact on your IT Staff
- User-friendly policy access – organize your policy library with ease
- Quick file setup – multiple files can be loaded in an organized way
- Simplified, centralized policy access and document management
- Manage all policies in one location – view and edit your policies anywhere
- For healthcare clients: improve CMS, HIPAA and Joint Commission readiness
- Access past revisions and archives
- Eliminate errors in updating policies and procedures
- Accountability and transparency with the approval process
- Go paperless
- Easy multi-department or committee management
- No more manual searching for policies to update
- Complete version control
- Content auto-expiration
- Role-based user access and editing permissions
- Read acknowledgments to track user reviews – ensure all employees are notified of latest revisions
- Always be audit-ready – ongoing policy archiving
- Complete document lifecycle audit trail
- Custom reporting
- Regulatory standard links
- Controlled access
- Manage contracts with or without a workflow
- Risk management reporting and analysis